It is no secret that the unpleasant impression of potential customers from online communication with a company representative can destroy the reputation of this organization, which will ultimately affect real profit. You need to understand that every word spoken or written online can directly affect the opinion of customers about the company, which means that you need to be extremely careful and careful here, observing certain rules.
- You need to respond in time to your customers or people who could become customers. Tracking written online messages is not difficult at this time. Urgency is a principle that employees of organizations communicating with clients through the World Wide Web must adhere to. If we are talking about forums, blogs or groups in social networks, then you need to be even more cautious, since many Web users monitor the speed of a company representative's response.
- You cannot use so-called automatic responses. Customers will quickly realize that you are using scripted answers without bothering with typing and more detailed explanation. The scripted responses are not much different from the absence of any answer.
- Online communication with customers should be entrusted to those employees who are “at the forefront”, that is, they know and understand the needs of customers best. They will be able to solve the problem faster, will be able to understand the question and answer the question as exhaustively as possible.
- Under no circumstances should you become personal. In any case, the tone of the official conversation should be maintained, even if the client allows himself more.
- Try to give short but concise answers. Composing complex and long answers, you will kill both your time and the time of customers.
- We need to thank our customers for discussing problems or asking questions openly. It was openness that gave many companies the opportunity to develop their activities and achieve great success, as increased trust from potential customers.
- Of course, you need to eliminate problems that arise with customers. This should also be done as quickly as possible. The solution to the problem is what should ultimately result in online communication with customers. Seeing that the company solves the problems of one client, the loyalty of others will increase.
Here are a number of recommendations that we hope will help establish mutually beneficial communication with customers.